Re: [CCAMP] Overlay model framework and context

Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com> Thu, 20 December 2012 22:03 UTC

From: Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>
To: Snigdho Bardalai <SBardalai@infinera.com>, Snigdho Bardalai <sbardalai1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 22:03:02 +0000
References: <305443B66F0CD946A3107753337A031103FAA66E@CH1PRD0511MB431.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A19100EDA@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48045190@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A191012BC@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48045653@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A1910154B@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <CAD-y1-f_b=x2iKaZYYf546-mctifRteCVQdSQ=NgoX0DZVEh6w@mail.gmail.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A19101762@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <6386D6323049044BA592CB99AB04BACB3F94357E@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com>
x-originating-ip: [172.21.1.81]