Re: [CCAMP] Objective function draft

"JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com> Tue, 18 September 2012 12:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6143; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1347971379; x=1349180979; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=iozB3h6iCNlUH2ecIyOw3IaFEW1JF94otARw1ybVQ3U=; b=LdBwNmMO7VeHl6ZSd8gQavs5H//AIEI3tM6XT0KLE9wv+h23YMAW7pci gTGmk61Bdokuje86Ta+3rcsILeqpLMDBczPJygmVYWzKQmWVGuYPaUQNA jq3XX20rFRMhh2PDJwA4nIPEd7IFrTxAZ4K1DE4+40N2yDu3vKJm6TR0N Q=;