Re: [CCAMP] Comments on draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-07

"Matt Hartley (mhartley)" <mhartley@cisco.com> Mon, 27 October 2014 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=5888; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1414433658; x=1415643258; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=jB8xYr0Mw/ObqyQefj73bR/vCyehfDYnnHxS9EkUq8k=; b=JO3cCGjW7zwGQHyLrA8xIZhlr6IauiqEnZKeqZ+awcKyUsfBqT580r93 a5vNzPMQDXXfhIbv0rWmjcLfpbdT8d2mAmV1fxw+XVVDESrK8qf17z3W6 c0EogBrtEYXgN3mnSb9Soy56Ya2JUZLUhTUdJdRWfpPR4RIk3mwV2KBNn M=;