Re: [CCAMP] OVRLY - signaling extensions

Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com> Wed, 12 March 2014 13:43 UTC

From: Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>
To: John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>, Gert Grammel <ggrammel@juniper.net>, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com>, Paweł Brzozowski <PBrzozowski@advaoptical.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 13:43:06 +0000
References: <650AA355E323C34D9D4AAEED952E053D3FC6BBEA@SV-EXDB-PROD2.infinera.com> <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF85CAD5E4C@SZXEMA504-MBS.china.huawei.com> <650AA355E323C34D9D4AAEED952E053D3FC6D4AE@SV-EXDB-PROD2.infinera.com> <132301cf3bd5$cf0a8640$6d1f92c0$@olddog.co.uk> <8f71d3e2fb1f47e7858721caf9f894a7@MUC-SRV-MBX1.advaoptical.com> <16a401cf3ca2$00152cf0$003f86d0$@olddog.co.uk> <7d1ddc68ad6b4e2d9c5acf3dc2ea1e39@MUC-SRV-MBX1.advaoptical.com>, <CA+YzgTty-DyVZeAAHg-HJ=zNXSgUhn-kNx3SMOP5fj4JGrbSpQ@mail.gmail.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A403E4E05@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com>, <894b29b7f910464abe87665c24954fef@BN1PR05MB041.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A403E4F15@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com>, <35ec64e441df4d20975f11997c16de06@BLUPR05MB562.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [172.16.5.43]