Re: [CCAMP] FW: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mw-yang-03.txt

"Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com> Tue, 03 April 2018 20:00 UTC

From: "Yemin (Amy)" <amy.yemin@huawei.com>
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>, t.petch <ietfc@btconnect.com>, Jonas Ahlberg <jonas.ahlberg@ericsson.com>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2018 20:00:07 +0000
References: <151965140712.31478.7598037460289428995@ietfa.amsl.com> <HE1PR0702MB35322C311CF8F8B0E7C95CC789C10@HE1PR0702MB3532.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <009f01d3b14d$7a44be40$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <HE1PR0702MB3532600A2F82A3539D57E33689C40@HE1PR0702MB3532.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <009a01d3b2f0$8e3046a0$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <HE1PR0702MB3532508C2AC3BA30986AC66D89DA0@HE1PR0702MB3532.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <033301d3bd1e$ddcf5f60$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net> <HE1PR0702MB3532B3072B04855F2836942689AA0@HE1PR0702MB3532.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <020101d3ca7d$8793a7c0$4001a8c0@gateway.2wire.net>, <VI1PR07MB316761A55ACF9BEED78F9935F0A50@VI1PR07MB3167.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.47.69.57]