Re: [CCAMP] Objective function draft

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Wed, 19 September 2012 18:22 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 14:22:36 -0400
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: Gert Grammel <ggrammel@juniper.net>, Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>, John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>
References: <305443B66F0CD946A3107753337A0311F533@CH1PRD0511MB431.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>, <505868A4.6020802@orange.com> <ECF78C00-0A85-4C81-AFF4-529C6996DEDF@cisco.com> <305443B66F0CD946A3107753337A0311012339@CH1PRD0511MB431.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <5059B09B.3050005@labn.net> <5059CE74.6030803@orange.com> <5E893DB832F57341992548CDBB333163A63321B55E@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <5059EBB8.8010304@orange.com>, <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A1909DC81@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <305443B66F0CD946A3107753337A03110124E9@CH1PRD0511MB431.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>