Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-03.txt

"Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology Research Dept)" <zhenghaomian@huawei.com> Fri, 15 June 2018 10:37 UTC

From: "Zhenghaomian (Zhenghaomian, Optical &Microwave Technology Research Dept)" <zhenghaomian@huawei.com>
To: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2018 10:36:51 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.57.78.212]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-topo-yang-03.txt

Dear WG,

This is an update to OTN topology after 8 month, as we are waiting for the maturity of basic TE topology model. Now the model is updated to be aligned with TE one. You are welcome to review and provide your comments.

There are still some YANG errors because of the incorrect reference to OTN tunnel model and OTN types, which have not been updated yet. The other OTN tunnel model draft is under our processing and will be announced in the next week. All the OTN models can be found at the github: https://github.com/haomianzheng/IETF-ACTN-YANG-Model/tree/master/YANG/ccamp, and you are welcome to comments.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
Haomian