Re: [CCAMP] Question on LSP control in draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-04.txt

zhang.fei3@zte.com.cn Wed, 12 September 2012 01:44 UTC

To: "Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com>
From: zhang.fei3@zte.com.cn
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 09:43:37 +0800
Cc: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Question on LSP control in draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-04.txt

Hi Rakesh

According to the descriptions in RFC3473, I am afraid both the upstream
notification and downstream notification are permitted.

Some other issues that need to be discussed are tagged in line with <fei>

Best regards

Fei

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com>
2012-09-11 21:22

收件人
Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
抄送
"zhang.fei3@zte.com.cn" <zhang.fei3@zte.com.cn>, "ccamp@ietf.org"
<ccamp@ietf.org>
主题
RE: Question on LSP control in
draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-04.txt

Hi WG,

Any thoughts on the following proposal?

Thanks,
Rakesh