Re: [CCAMP] Second review of draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-01

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Mon, 23 July 2018 09:40 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: stefan vallin <stefan@wallan.se>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 09:39:46 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.33.244]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Second review of draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-01

Are you saying the controller model should be different from device model or the model in the southbound interface of the controller should be different from the model used in northbound interface of the network device?
Or the model used in northbound interface of the controller should be different from one used in the northbound interface of the network device?
Why not have one generic model which can be applied to both southbound and northbound interfaces?

-Qin