Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-01.txt

Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com> Wed, 18 January 2012 15:44 UTC

From: Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>
To: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:44:31 +0100
acceptlanguage: it-IT, en-US
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-ospf-g709v3-01.txt

 Hi CCAMP,

We have uploaded the -01 version of the OSPF OTN draft and the -03 version of the OTN info model one.

The OSPF one has been updated according to the comments receiverd Fred Gruman on the mailing list and some suggestions from the authors.
We have not changed the Switching Capability part (the discussion has not been concluded but the draft needed an update).
What is changed from the last -01 version is:

- Added Section 5.2.1: Example of different TSGs
- Added Section 5.7: Example of non homogeneous hierarchies
- Added text to section to section 4.1 on OUDflex max lsp bandwidth advertisement
        On the other hand, in
      case of variable containers (Type 2) the Unreserved/MAX LSP
      Bandwidth fields MUST be 32 bits long and expressed in IEEE
      floating point format.  The advertisement of the MAX LSP bandwidth
      MUST take into account HO OPUk bit rate tolerance and be
      calculated according to the following formula:

      Max LSP BW = (# available TS) * (ODTUk.ts nominal bit rate) *
         (1-HO OPUk bit rate tolerance)

- Added text to section 4.1 on ODUflex resizable and non resizable advertisement

         With respect to ODUflex, ODUflex CBR and ODUflex GFP-F MUST
         always be advertised separately as they use different
         adaptation functions.  In the case both GFP-F resizable and non
         resizable (i.e. 21 and 22) are supported, Signal Type 21
         implicitely supports also signal Signal Type 22, so only Signal
         Type 21 MUST be advertised.  Signal Type 22 MUST be used only
         for non resizable resources.

On the other side, with respect to the info model doc, we modified the TSG section as per the outcomes of Taipei meeting (split of the section between data plane and control plane considerataions). Section 4.1 with related subparagraphs.

BR

Daniele, Sergio, Pietro