Re: [CCAMP] Review Request For Changes in draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-04.txt

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com> Tue, 28 August 2012 16:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rgandhi@cisco.com; l=10026; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1346171172; x=1347380772; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=Dkrs0cIndOIMbfg4Z/+XCcrpN4hpx30HC3lxL9HoAjw=; b=dC589ghLsspk2TeUmWedrSMoOfyNRY6817CEJzbQbT1V25t2/+Nvmy1p MVco/8i5brXwXivQagsmtsKBt/YIVroZTHilXvHwVdxufTJtM2YeiYm5v SHj1TT2SVR3NtnGjZtD4l1GKLJnQDNslj5gl3eN9ogGX/4u8ejGV/MJSU c=;