Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-09.txt

Pontus Sköldström <Pontus.Skoldstrom@acreo.se> Wed, 17 October 2012 11:24 UTC

From: Pontus Sköldström <Pontus.Skoldstrom@acreo.se>
To: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 13:18:20 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-09.txt

Hi all,

Based on the comments from Lou we've made some minor updates to the text, changes are shown in red/green at this link:
http://diffchecker.com/7g8cJ8zI

If there are any objections to these updates please let us know ASAP, if there's no comments we'll upload the suggested changes later this week.

Best regards,

Pontus Sköldström, M.Sc.
Research Scientist
Netlab - Networking and Transmission Laboratory
+46 8 632 7731
pontus.skoldstrom@acreo.se

Acreo AB – Part of Swedish ICT
Electrum 236, 164 40 Kista, Sweden