Re: [CCAMP] Network Assigned Upstream Label - Draft Update

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Tue, 25 February 2014 12:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=g0B2brFj93fYusvJXP82SYFhnf42cZrRDlGGL6WzFyA=; b=naDCpDm39EoBE0EL4U/Rvjh5lqvaDa7o9Z4lKKsYzbQ+Jcz7PazIQPiMrl3xxw/Kka a7bUofu+XPNBeT1mSF+Z12vPs+1RqPLg4nX161+QAKXnkpRk4r8dRHUBlP9Kyz5qwwr5 8RwcZuL5pviH/uw/PzSco04Wu5dPceSp4H3KwMo9+kHzYEr/O82OH7XjoVA157vXwIXj wjQ5dl6DoGvkzgHL1BY+mOq5gRSKgp4vyBUwC38GzX3i0PX3B3NXUWA3DHPvjSJmeQYA muXLrYnnLgsp0m/BzOWPgshOHk7ZVPwLGHqDLae5crIUODc0CEUGBpbBsQWIAmgRYx/T Fo8g==