Re: [CCAMP] [Teas] Augmenting te-topo wasRe: rough notes from meeting

Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com> Mon, 28 September 2020 15:30 UTC

From: Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, tom petch <ietfa@btconnect.com>, TEAS WG <teas@ietf.org>
CC: "ccamp@ietf.org" <CCAMP@ietf.org>, TEAS WG Chairs <teas-chairs@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 15:30:41 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.47.85.206]
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] [Teas] Augmenting te-topo wasRe: rough notes from meeting

Tom, Lou,

The augmentation statements in WSON, as well in other technology-specific models in CCAMP, we are following the guidelines in section 6 and Appendix C of RFC8795 and augmenting the te-topology network-type.

The main reason is that these modules augments structures defined in te-topology.

If the issue is caused by the description, I am ok to update the description following Lou’s suggestion:

OLD
   "Introduce new network type for WSON topology.";
NEW
   "Introduce new te-topology network type for WSON topology.";

Italo