Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-dwdm-if-mng-ctrl-fwk-10.txt

"Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <ggalimbe@cisco.com> Mon, 11 June 2018 09:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=20578; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1528709711; x=1529919311; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=vRMTrCP8uMAQ56QVmDqZZRAMPI4yB0wXCYeHpDcyFuI=; b=SKnFBAw4ZO4iThhdWc2Gs9oc06pwGjTN4bntj81p6C9tRG7LxOMFm0BB QWJYU+SW1XF/bylt3v0+vxneun0uxiPYqS0hGtSri4rfiOAC2UtzvN1zY sg0ocESM8DNCxtZjsY7xeT5niDUHCWrr+r7NqyIlDemxsVd+RDj9NP1iL M=;