Re: [CCAMP] Comments on draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-03

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com> Wed, 15 August 2012 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=rgandhi@cisco.com; l=24432; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1345050639; x=1346260239; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=s651ECGFgEz2xC6VCY3ri94vzjTWqthN5vtW3+QIv8Y=; b=iMDSLweSai/aGl1sPjKouA3U6dUHNZKYKexjzsGGiX12Y6eiaNsQbOnS NshWYf6Mcgf6JsT51aXRA6lgTe/D0izqrBkG8nNF6GV3v72N1OZSSNBoA WJXRemdBzkNbRUsjmBbG2DdiFqnS0rj8KnvdsqHk3vFPvXVniJVBgUCKf c=;