Re: [CCAMP] TR: New Version Notification fordraft-peloso-ccamp-wson-ospf-oeo-03.txt

"PELOSO, PIERRE (PIERRE)" <pierre.peloso@alcatel-lucent.com> Fri, 17 June 2011 09:07 UTC

From: "PELOSO, PIERRE (PIERRE)" <pierre.peloso@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>, 'Greg Bernstein' <gregb@grotto-networking.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:06:23 +0200
acceptlanguage: fr-FR, en-US
Cc: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] TR: New Version Notification fordraft-peloso-ccamp-wson-ospf-oeo-03.txt

Hi Fatai,

When having an info model, there are two things, the first as you mention consists in describing which information are to be considered for a CP, the second consists in descibing how this information is modelized (meaning how it is organized otherwise that is not a model) and that is what was already done - e.g. draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info relies on RBNFs to describe the model.

Here, the main impact is on the second point, the way the information is organized, more than on which information is to be described.

Hence, in order to address your concern of a summary of differences between the info model, I would suggest interested parties to read the section 5.1 of draft-peloso-ccamp-wson-ospf-oeo-03.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peloso-ccamp-wson-ospf-oeo-03#section-5.1

Regards,

Pierre