Re: [CCAMP] Objective function draft

Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com> Wed, 19 September 2012 16:26 UTC

From: Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>
To: Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com>, John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:25:58 +0000
References: <305443B66F0CD946A3107753337A0311F533@CH1PRD0511MB431.namprd05.prod.outlook.com>, <505868A4.6020802@orange.com> <ECF78C00-0A85-4C81-AFF4-529C6996DEDF@cisco.com> <305443B66F0CD946A3107753337A0311012339@CH1PRD0511MB431.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <5059B09B.3050005@labn.net> <5059CE74.6030803@orange.com> <5E893DB832F57341992548CDBB333163A63321B55E@EMBX01-HQ.jnpr.net> <5059EBB8.8010304@orange.com>
x-originating-ip: [172.21.1.81]