[CCAMP] 答复: A question on draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-01

Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com> Thu, 13 December 2012 06:51 UTC

From: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>
To: "Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com>, Alan Davey <Alan.Davey@metaswitch.com>, "draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 06:51:37 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.66.72.159]
Cc: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Subject: [CCAMP] 答复: A question on draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-01

Hi Zafar and Alan,

I think you both are at the same page, ie., the SRLG information should also be collected hop-by-hop in Resv direction (as Path direction).

My original thought is based on SRLG information (of a bidirectional LSP) in the both directions are always the same, and then we can just copy the SRLG information into Resv RRO from Path RRo to avoid ununecessary re-collection.

After I saw your comments on this issue, I tend to agree that it is better to have the consistent handle process as defined in RFC3209.

Best Regards

Fatai

·¢¼þÈË: Zafar Ali (zali) [mailto:zali@cisco.com]
·¢ËÍʱ¼ä: 2012Äê12ÔÂ11ÈÕ 23:50
ÊÕ¼þÈË: Alan Davey; draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect@tools.ietf.org
³­ËÍ: ccamp@ietf.org
Ö÷Ìâ: RE: [CCAMP] A question on draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-srlg-collect-01

Hi Alan:

Please see in-line.

Thanks

Regards¡­Zafar