Re: [CCAMP] [RTG-DIR] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-ccamp-general-constraint-encode-16.txt

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Fri, 23 January 2015 17:25 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, Tomonori Takeda <tomonori.takeda@ntt.com>, "rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org" <rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 17:24:58 +0000
References: <EB0F2EAC05E9C64D80571F2042700A2A6C46DC@C0010I0.coe.ntt.com> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E1729C7B111@dfweml706-chm> <EB0F2EAC05E9C64D80571F2042700A2A6C5EEF@C0010I0.coe.ntt.com> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E1729C7C7D3@dfweml706-chm> <EB0F2EAC05E9C64D80571F2042700A2A6C6FF6@C0010I0.coe.ntt.com> <54C279EE.3070200@labn.net> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E1729C7E063@dfweml706-chm> <54C28342.8040606@labn.net>
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.120]