Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-16.txt

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Tue, 04 September 2012 20:16 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2012 16:16:44 -0400
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: Greg Bernstein <gregb@grotto-networking.com>
Cc: ccamp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-16.txt

Greg,
	Why not start with the concrete proposal that's already on the table,
i.e., the text in
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinelli-wson-interface-class-03?
Frankly, I'm not sure why that text wasn't incorporated in the first
place and figured I missed something -- which is why I sent my earlier mail.

Lou