Re: [CCAMP] draft-ali-ccamp-rc-objective-function-metric-bound-03.txt

Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com> Wed, 14 August 2013 08:09 UTC

From: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>
To: Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>, John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>, "Matt Hartley (mhartley)" <mhartley@cisco.com>, "CCAMP (ccamp@ietf.org)" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:08:57 +0000
References: <6a054c6778634c0f9d84db0f09b9dfda@BY2PR05MB142.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF84EE47162@SZXEML552-MBX.china.huawei.com> <9D50FCE7413E3D4EA5E42331115FB5BC105AF32C@xmb-rcd-x03.cisco.com> <9895b66535d3425aa6954280befed5fa@BY2PR05MB142.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE481360CC@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <403c214579834abf91393c4a1cd2c4dd@BY2PR05MB142.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48137622@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se>
x-cr-hashedpuzzle: EoMy LxTh OBvG VkXU WMP1 bx8u eAcu eVhW h2II icSY qWwj vfA/ xCca y41T zq4S 2Isi; 5; YQBkAHIAaQBhAG4AQABvAGwAZABkAG8AZwAuAGMAbwAuAHUAawA7AGMAYwBhAG0AcABAAGkAZQB0AGYALgBvAHIAZwA7AGQAYQBuAGkAZQBsAGUALgBjAGUAYwBjAGEAcgBlAGwAbABpAEAAZQByAGkAYwBzAHMAbwBuAC4AYwBvAG0AOwBqAGQAcgBhAGsAZQBAAGoAdQBuAGkAcABlAHIALgBuAGUAdAA7AG0AaABhAHIAdABsAGUAeQBAAGMAaQBzAGMAbwAuAGMAbwBtAA==; Sosha1_v1; 7; {CA20DF14-718A-4684-90E6-8A173EDE9D64}; egBoAGEAbgBnAGYAYQB0AGEAaQBAAGgAdQBhAHcAZQBpAC4AYwBvAG0A; Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:08:46 GMT; UgBFADoAIABbAEMAQwBBAE0AUABdACAAZAByAGEAZgB0AC0AYQBsAGkALQBjAGMAYQBtAHAALQByAGMALQBvAGIAagBlAGMAdABpAHYAZQAtAGYAdQBuAGMAdABpAG8AbgAtAG0AZQB0AHIAaQBjAC0AYgBvAHUAbgBkAC0AMAAzAC4AdAB4AHQA
x-cr-puzzleid: {CA20DF14-718A-4684-90E6-8A173EDE9D64}
x-originating-ip: [10.66.72.159]