Re: [CCAMP] R: R: Overlay model framework and context

Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com> Thu, 20 December 2012 15:33 UTC

From: Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>
To: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>, "BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)" <sergio.belotti@alcatel-lucent.com>, Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 15:33:31 +0000
References: <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48042C3B@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <50CF764E.603@labn.net> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48045007@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <50D1D8A1.3060807@labn.net> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48045378@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <F050945A8D8E9A44A71039532BA344D822403FB33C@FRMRSSXCHMBSB1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <50D1E347.2070602@labn.net> <F050945A8D8E9A44A71039532BA344D822403FB364@FRMRSSXCHMBSB1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE4804541E@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <F050945A8D8E9A44A71039532BA344D822403FB3C5@FRMRSSXCHMBSB1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF835841B7F@SZXEML552-MBX.china.huawei.com>
x-originating-ip: [172.21.1.81]