Re: [CCAMP] MELGs - Q&A

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Thu, 21 March 2013 14:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5q3XZRLuRqhAOHoxMq/viaMhLVjerS5AyUBd5p7sY60=; b=UiT8hpO1MQz72VxUfC2E32prMqA/8zHZK1k2tuYclig/oLbwVQIcPzckMiQnWYqskT r0MJu8QUtLMJr/wAVrEtNwVaA3zSRjmaOH4M4fi1XttmqZp2LqYaNOB2F7HfXt6/AYDe W4ftcg9FacSiAa51HdoSKSXn/prbSZE/BoaHPETwnkJuJyF3YfXt97r2pUV/jqLoiNHT QZjkVI+XF4PgxMJbbTP7MKJCdmXk/+K7BJTqkgMvYZa7AY4h/ca7Cg38B7G5PsxxdB3U EQAhtfRX30Jx4t9xkjwMUnWqNx28dRS0dxMv+18QEYR/xO7321SGZyNDGvIsh/M9FrN5 DFmg==