Re: [CCAMP] Comments regarding draft-ietf-ccamp-alarm-module-00

stefan vallin <stefan@wallan.se> Thu, 11 January 2018 13:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wallan-se.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:message-id:references :to; bh=WJaAve0D3spbdPjyBg9qll3sd//xcA1HkRyd9SPOJl0=; b=ruF8nUsKa00teHDeZWmRZqpCIQ75dEk7xGnfXx0yDQOmpvwwFVNxPuYPbpzaWqVC3v Phm64xl86q0md1ZOPpOy0KBZAa+d6BXG4wlJ9+Fk9EXpTi/LSPk61k6uLduALbLR7+WR k8vEolOecB8o2mWtZgdduNJDCU4ThZSgQ4qWtXMyU6zvw3jgXChOBfEd8MkxjC9tLuX+ GHwOB9JlN536ofoNz4K5nos47twMGA0IHj2lQnfqewuEF0CblynUrRbgv+3f66v7SkFo 4qGiYTrOcp1DTdPfeHb0x3y4MZmHeFbTsTv7jvFhyBrM8I9YTrUr5xMf2IliVsCGFlGp D0Ww==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=WJaAve0D3spbdPjyBg9qll3sd//xcA1HkRyd9SPOJl0=; b=Hot5QRm6jmWIGy2WdG4hon4oUCH0YvZKHX2gvwp44LzQXKnd8ahf8gnTBzDm+F9sLc gLDuW2N3X40KVes/e+axCHYTfZM00LDwmVR7ASBkgUUqGsT6Xf218Kr1InnsJAu+DBJY zapm2U/8S/Z8wZQTIsosMwj9crXnLBFajyC0uHH8nswGhVynGIYeEDLDdJsAGeHdjw9F rVtMEmKyynZobCoW11EPfouZ9H3Ygm2sYYTReg8/DjVTUNHcZ9mG+orPsyHmXxKW8Bmg c/3vR0ZQQhdC1rj+55/H2bikuOi9hxhMOHMWD19UE2MCuh5V/RUpOZzHQ/cqvTCrlBYk juwQ==