Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-17.txt

Greg Bernstein <gregb@grotto-networking.com> Wed, 05 September 2012 18:31 UTC

Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 11:31:23 -0700
From: Greg Bernstein <gregb@grotto-networking.com>
To: ccamp@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-17.txt

Hi CCAMPer's we have updated the WSON Encoding draft to use the ITU-T
application string to 64 bit field mapping defined in the OIC draft with
some small editorial changes for clarity and generality, e.g., the
G.959.1 application code suffixes do not appear to all be mutually
exclusive hence a bit map field seems called for.  Please review.

URL:http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-17.txt

Best Regards
Greg B.