Re: [CCAMP] [mpls] Fwd: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-helvoort-ccamp-fs-priority-00.txt

Huub van Helvoort <huubatwork@gmail.com> Mon, 29 July 2013 14:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:disposition-notification-to:date:from:reply-to :user-agent:mime-version:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ri+oHjodlGMBptY2BfPNGAull3zPz9OVIFTUNFV2m1M=; b=FWh5P/MKOpobMreqHvSZ5vLMqrTtj7Zx5g6IDsAxriZSJeYrbqwn2WWaYTwgi4DGeV Y89TXLYo2WkLYtukUydG+uP6pPSFGezLxlRg3SNr+/BJmwr7UbwQ/ipKP1KcVEAYYa2g VJG2EJo3a8bpkKyRo3v2+9+mJOaUPkhSxuzV2FRI+fcabeueEGlABZW8Yz+yjzT/W0Ga 1zJO2ZTq8LhQY/n48HD1PfwTv0H5Ogd4/vVTQ8EnyqkonaOGAolZASLPUJZBpRu+Y+E1 2mLXdWmw4zxd0KJlH28HrEKld7Q9BRuYjBv9IY/XCy46n7MqQ8H43PSab+s8UIJHeP7J CshQ==