Re: [CCAMP] YANG prefix for Tunnel models (was RE: YANG prefix for flexi-grid (was RE: FW: Proposal for YANG model prefix naming))

Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com> Wed, 07 July 2021 15:17 UTC

From: Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com>
To: 'Tarek Saad' <tsaad.net@gmail.com>, Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli=40ericsson.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, tom petch <ietfc@btconnect.com>, CCAMP <ccamp@ietf.org>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 15:17:11 +0000
References: <3eff922ce57b4c7caa7e546f82a4d8be@huawei.com> <AM7PR07MB6248C0D9C5755474F6144574A0099@AM7PR07MB6248.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>, <AM8PR07MB82959E8835E5971386C5FE4EF0099@AM8PR07MB8295.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <AM7PR07MB6248096B36C509947C8C82B1A0099@AM7PR07MB6248.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>, <AM8PR07MB829503CB0E59695B4EE65E83F0089@AM8PR07MB8295.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <DM5PR1901MB2150C8681AFDFF6C67F89F89FC069@DM5PR1901MB2150.namprd19.prod.outlook.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.47.24.245]