Re: [CCAMP] Vendor-Specific Application Code in draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Wed, 28 January 2015 19:32 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <db3546@att.com>, "Lam, Hing-Kam (Kam)" <kam.lam@alcatel-lucent.com>, "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'Gert Grammel' <ggrammel@juniper.net>, "'Giovanni Martinelli (giomarti)'" <giomarti@cisco.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:32:30 +0000
References: <006901d0371a$9e1f1960$da5d4c20$@olddog.co.uk> <8DBC3FDAC14BE441AED9C5939C77758509EE3A6C@US70TWXCHMBA12.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <BN1PR05MB0411009341243A4FCC26E64CE360@BN1PR05MB041.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <8DBC3FDAC14BE441AED9C5939C77758509EE3B48@US70TWXCHMBA12.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <010901d0373e$ac0d7ed0$04287c70$@olddog.co.uk> <8DBC3FDAC14BE441AED9C5939C77758509EE461F@US70TWXCHMBA12.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <F64C10EAA68C8044B33656FA214632C83B4DF954@MISOUT7MSGUSRDE.ITServices.sbc.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.47.135.240]