Re: [CCAMP] [mpls] Questions on draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-01

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 05 January 2012 23:37 UTC

Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 15:37:20 -0800
From: Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com>
To: Thomas Nadeau <tnadeau@lucidvision.com>
Cc: mpls@ietf.org, ccamp@ietf.org, Jaihari Kalijanakiraman <jaiharik@ipinfusion.com>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] [mpls] Questions on draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-01

Dear Tom, et al.,
I had to refresh my recollection of the discussion in Taipei. According to
minutes we don't have the decision regarding the use of MIBs to configure
MPLS-TP objects. Somewhere in my memory stuck that the proposal was to
limit new MPLS-TP MIBs to R/O and I wonder if it is self-inflicted memory
or one of options chairs and the WG is looking into.

Regards,
Greg