Re: [CCAMP] OVRLY - signaling extensions

Rajan Rao <rrao@infinera.com> Tue, 11 March 2014 00:53 UTC

From: Rajan Rao <rrao@infinera.com>
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, 'Fatai Zhang' <zhangfatai@huawei.com>, 'Dieter Beller' <Dieter.Beller@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 00:53:42 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.100.96.93]
Cc: 'CCAMP' <ccamp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] OVRLY - signaling extensions

Adrian,

I don’t disagree with the steps you have below for  EN to PCE use case.    I don’t think CN4 is part of the path-Key.  Or is it?

My question was for the case where EN doesn’t talk to PCE but CN1 does. Pl refer to slides that Dieter and Fatai used (they showed PE talking to PCE).   In this case what does CN1  report to EN1 in crankback?  Is path-key alone sufficient for EN1 to determine to go to CN4 for the first LSP setup?

Thx
Rajan