Re: [CCAMP] Comments / questions on draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-09

"Rakesh Gandhi (rgandhi)" <rgandhi@cisco.com> Sat, 13 September 2014 13:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=280487; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1410614550; x=1411824150; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=epQ3AjxR/33wnRGKcfvxjUkgzCYApJWc/I5P2/l+774=; b=L7HSB3YkjLgjXsKmzq+I16iWLVvPamw5iwy9G8Hw/rVhyJBil9SPeio6 wM3h6IGsP/GRoG/NQh9LIeD1MW+IzV6NmdUZBsxY8tXp6v7JkgZwEHWR1 a1WwawPkwjsvCQPZqjP4/YD6iGOQL3xlNw4J1w35cDPDoeXAjHqJaCYc8 Q=;