Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-dpm-05.txt

Weiqiang Sun <sun.weiqiang@gmail.com> Wed, 01 February 2012 02:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic:in-reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=as5mtJ5PGoeuiTXob8mKIu0rmULlxdlgflYPffLUbzY=; b=Fa4mjME7ChbA9EayCkDmwIIiEqPJSuOyFKd4mQvyLQTndmfyn1XeHNJBBSVeY/lT2I cOL1tkozZWcFh/UeTmep429TbUyKl0Iv2sOO/i6dsxRFB1Cnjt9Pnnial8M5/H8vIwha FHzAehlBEw6i5IAZ4l1XRS48MZw6rvJo3wNnE=