Re: [CCAMP] draft-ietf-ccamp-te-metric-recording-02

"Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com> Fri, 09 August 2013 21:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6094; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1376083103; x=1377292703; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=61RmkJhrnqOItTu+u3pxgb0oaN+kgWsO3MeME4bWqtw=; b=GCgtUSPo9pmF0lUudRHlRr8aAXCARf3+cbpvhCcKtXwLtrUYlS8wADl2 gtsjYudhMvXXSCp++0mSS0s9g8G2fbeeUiYbzrbcSWDi1cfGexyUkGXCp lEzrGrUiWHdVzMCSs95iU3fHF89jkfUvg/7K+mezYnoAPdsK2smyW6da1 s=;