Re: [CCAMP] AD review of draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Wed, 21 January 2015 22:58 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: "adrian@olddog.co.uk" <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, "draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode.all@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:58:02 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.192.11.120]
Cc: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>, "ccamp-chairs@tools.ietf.org" <ccamp-chairs@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] AD review of draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for your thorough comment here.

I am not sure if my response would satisfy all your concerns/questions, especially the discussion on generalized vs. WSON-specific issues. But I believe there was some misunderstanding as to the definition of Resource Blocks and how to identify them in the advertisement.

Please see inline for my comment.

Regards,
Young