Re: [CCAMP] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-14.txt

Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com> Mon, 02 September 2013 09:26 UTC

From: Fatai Zhang <zhangfatai@huawei.com>
To: Tomonori TAKEDA <takeda.tomonori@lab.ntt.co.jp>, "rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org" <rtg-ads@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 09:26:01 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.66.72.159]
Cc: "rtg-dir@ietf.org" <rtg-dir@ietf.org>, "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework.all@tools.ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework.all@tools.ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] RtgDir review: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-g709-framework-14.txt

Hi Tomonori,

Thanks for your comments.

I think the changes should be very minor per your comments, and I would defer to ADs/WG chairs to decide if we need update the draft before publication.

See more for your points.

Point 1: Yes, this is specific to OTN and please see the [OTN-OSPF] draft for the priority information.

Point 2: Yes, it refers to ODU multiplexing. The legacy OTN here includes [RFC4328] and Pre-[RFC4328] (but there is no IETF draft for Pre-[RFC4328]), and Pre-[RFC4328] could not support multiplexing hierarchy, so I think we can change the original text to "since multiplexing hierarchy may not be supported by the legacy OTN ".

Point 3: I think we can remove "Note that..." sentence because it is about solution specific, which has been described in solution drafts.

All nits should be accepted.

Best Regards

Fatai