Re: [CCAMP] WG Last Call comments on draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3-04

"Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com> Mon, 28 January 2013 00:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8348; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1359334014; x=1360543614; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=LZmBzPAVUn5ql+apFtex8+wRO1s0s0hnM3ZoKcB8QLI=; b=ch0dU5X50XCJDBM9r5d43jPhg/fGfXbUEL5L9ojzL/CX0qSdBvy19Yz7 B8teGGyZQPws6HoHK9Eid4bP1ki6YzsUF5/7BWYYzTjEJi4oAG/3glE5e 2TSKiPDTsbIUo50IO44O5h6V65XBmCRldqkwM/9abtzdyaUSwBmlF2AH5 k=;