Re: Poll for RWA Info model as WG I-D

gao.feng1@zte.com.cn Thu, 07 August 2008 01:46 UTC

To: Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>
Cc: ccamp@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Re: Poll for RWA Info model as WG I-D
From: gao.feng1@zte.com.cn
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 09:44:43 +0800
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Yes, I support this draft to be a WG I-D.

Best regard,
Feng Gao

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.