Re: [CCAMP] The description of Path Key retaining time in RFC5553

"Zafar Ali (zali)" <zali@cisco.com> Mon, 18 November 2013 18:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7302; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1384799523; x=1386009123; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=etQ77+6JWUyfptEbqeeVqEQkTDKGAdi1+jalAxEhuqc=; b=NmLG4tsislbRItmhRp6C9DTG3uIUcJ9LBblCtXXDGmFLaCKnjiWjvwxN AOM1ZnS9ryWwcwJ5s0jthGJmNjZ5Xu4Mr32Vgo46hjVgSqXi3ZATi2GPW Uq/sXOSrBrNvHT1f34GFn+po9ChleSOusy7/CaSE4uItI5D4v6p0ufPAV Q=;