Re: [CCAMP] Charter update

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 31 March 2021 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zLG8Zu6jfbSO6fKrFpPaLWcC3eAYnV/wKrNJvCUr8oA=; b=l2c3+gAUPh7QdlmK9dsJJLMJIezogP038RaEGX2+KQgVoIGw5G6hPPGWNAmCoFTCUL 6UTdx1T3ommOzY06tVJbdjfH0o5/hJ9uep/KP73V9e8O7ucuW5KPcc6A3ZVDxg88W7/q eiPNd6e2GvIveqR9bLfKL+mNL6qcSJVNTsTPoivV/yH5/R8t5niz2UVIVt++oUcf+Iep OR7QIbzhbgeBeoIQMkYHWf1Syc8Keej6cXohsbSTwJeh4HJPe103cv3iRMjXA8lE+ojj LYWOUP5ex40Fgvzvezj6nxL87CbER3cS0VrRlr78fcuT+g+yrnONARF9LSNuXurtcDBN cRtA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zLG8Zu6jfbSO6fKrFpPaLWcC3eAYnV/wKrNJvCUr8oA=; b=srPZ83sHpEAjMJnsgqZhvml69rPRtBSPG5oIMysMdLuAd1p2Dr0Sehf9dBHjq1y0wj i6pgTBdK8W/uv89BOqInuyRmMpK6yiw1jCc2PCBTF66RKtcJHjOJbpaThH3B6Or9MImg 9pQ8BddbSsql50g5UCqu9MkucRmfvkr+JI5SMtP69cQRwfb0vsjsXFM7hvBtoTJrbSS7 NyxV1oAI0pI9GusCrpn2iDPW6zXWFpcS7pvH8awHQTdmgKxc5yZySsfXcFjANScqmXE1 accdpX3UppRvXU6hwBXecx8xwNqPEe6jBXrjVw4OP/iSDWDiDMGJHgOBSqdKvUyVZ2rG z5qQ==