Re: [CCAMP] Poll for adoption - draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode-09

Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com> Mon, 12 March 2018 15:14 UTC

To: Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>, Dieter Beller <Dieter.Beller@nokia.com>
CC: "CCAMP (ccamp@ietf.org)" <ccamp@ietf.org>
References: <VI1PR07MB3167C76A7DAF19825148EDBCF0D90@VI1PR07MB3167.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <f492759c-7e2c-06e1-52f3-cb4250c9b9ea@nokia.com> <9BB3A10E-CA3A-431D-90FA-4EFE2A928AED@cisco.com> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E173CFB054D@sjceml521-mbs.china.huawei.com> <a95741b2-6f11-47b2-120c-b5f991f249c2@nokia.com> <F2E89DA3-469E-47E1-8636-4453379CCE1C@cisco.com> <VI1PR07MB3167A437A3E5229E5C3FF70AF0D30@VI1PR07MB3167.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <bac50b68-5fbe-e59e-2465-ff6acd15c227@nokia.com> <VI1PR07MB316726FCBE333BB35519D365F0D30@VI1PR07MB3167.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com>