Re: [CCAMP] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-malis-ccamp-fast-lsps-00.txt

"Andrew G. Malis" <agmalis@gmail.com> Fri, 07 March 2014 14:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=6Rn+Gw1mmmJro6OPCWXHwvjjo5ZJis3lVS55/jgx6+k=; b=HxMXoF0zKux3tFppehJ0IBMTqtBPUQFAxFT4SqZ0K85sWTGkNyQw/AztfXVrUf2y62 UmHlGS4wAWIvbjJFeA8mj8c4tdesZhrROAsRx2XQ1vOtIaePJsHHRqIHDseLdQFYUsSF 2Yg0xhI/qnfd3BUndS8qNgZTu+Z4NZxRJjhtog2QBV7jkgjh0x7u7om3vP/5hltj4C/2 AtoV+V1Dn8cC8X0XsC82G4PcjE2hnPk7yKGVagMv2BQyfE90bhVflztEHEyhhQYo1p7K QX+5l1xemocUD+Ub7CKKLGVffLa5K6rHNdyPYhmn8jnJ603REwyaCr2hB8ZL1b0VZtij Kw5w==