Re: [CCAMP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-wson-encode-16.txt

"Giovanni Martinelli (giomarti)" <giomarti@cisco.com> Wed, 12 September 2012 15:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11693; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1347462655; x=1348672255; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=pM3znfdx4StrPWjzWH4wqoAektXOaIzkQq4LVWtDQYk=; b=e97RJhr6BS8Qn6eltnElbtGz37gURZ/rJfNRyKrLK1Ezx3wRAb/lp5Ej XqViebTrNpA9GE1y6OMHa6KqoSVkYO7XiY7a0wGvbmBDfCV3ibe2Hh8We qOYR2OcNkHV7vUkd/xNuQdWxDPDkovklMQMinishE2cphbC+pOstjJ7LB 4=;