Re: [CCAMP] [Teas] Decision point on scope of draft-ietf-teas-ietf-network-slices

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Sat, 12 March 2022 02:49 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: Krzysztof Szarkowicz <kszarkowicz@gmail.com>, Luis Miguel Contreras Murillo <luismiguel.contrerasmurillo@telefonica.com>
CC: CCAMP <ccamp@ietf.org>, TEAS WG <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2022 02:49:13 +0000
References: <0eb701d83219$761839e0$6248ada0$@olddog.co.uk> <BY3PR05MB8081B7BA134CC7B0F28C06F8C7089@BY3PR05MB8081.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <914359236.1014617.1646664962120@mail.yahoo.com> <AM8PR07MB829594F7DCDF0945C9B7F5FCF0089@AM8PR07MB8295.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <1488287053.1109535.1646676201734@mail.yahoo.com> <AM8PR07MB82959FEA8DE7D73912DBE506F0099@AM8PR07MB8295.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <65997108.168601.1646745010282@mail.yahoo.com> <AS8PR07MB829893432B0756A6FA7485ECF00A9@AS8PR07MB8298.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <130901d833d7$4cfdb430$e6f91c90$@olddog.co.uk> <556425264.890633.1646873214850@mail.yahoo.com> <DB9PR06MB7915C6719CC5FC51BFDBDE5A9E0B9@DB9PR06MB7915.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com> <CABNhwV24UHN2=fTxuZxqSCA_kOVSta40-m0KS7aXShGp-qXThQ@mail.gmail.com> <0D954BBB-7170-4AD7-A00A-9EC7F4B5EDEB@gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.45.167.199]