Re: [CCAMP] Overlay model framework and context

Snigdho Bardalai <SBardalai@infinera.com> Thu, 27 December 2012 19:02 UTC

From: Snigdho Bardalai <SBardalai@infinera.com>
To: Igor Bryskin <IBryskin@advaoptical.com>, John E Drake <jdrake@juniper.net>, Snigdho Bardalai <sbardalai1@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 19:02:00 +0000
References: <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48042C3B@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <50CF764E.603@labn.net> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48045007@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A191012D6@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <50D248B8.1090506@labn.net> <F82A4B6D50F9464B8EBA55651F541CF835841B4C@SZXEML552-MBX.china.huawei.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE480456A7@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <CAD-y1-cLZgS4tGrpB-E0K=LyQvYv1JsKhYUa1gs0ctyQBhSuTQ@mail.gmail.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A19101655@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <CAD-y1-ffYQ18Ayhnnej6LbexkhDPAuiaWTPOBnN-Xpj1NkfR+Q@mail.gmail.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A1910172A@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <6386D6323049044BA592CB99AB04BACB3F943747@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com> <0182DEA5604B3A44A2EE61F3EE3ED69E0B6D5F88@BL2PRD0510MB349.namprd05.prod.outlook.com> <6386D6323049044BA592CB99AB04BACB3F94377C@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A191018E8@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com> <6386D6323049044BA592CB99AB04BACB3F943E3D@SV-EXDB-PROD1.infinera.com> <CDAC6F6F5401B245A2C68D0CF8AFDF0A19101B81@atl-srv-mail10.atl.advaoptical.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.100.156.128]