FW: draft-rhodes-rsvp-recovery-signaling-00

David McWalter <DMcW@dataconnection.com> Wed, 24 September 2008 12:55 UTC

From: David McWalter <DMcW@dataconnection.com>
To: "ccamp@ops.ietf.org" <ccamp@ops.ietf.org>
CC: Andrew Rhodes <Andrew.Rhodes@dataconnection.com>, Nic Neate <Nic.Neate@dataconnection.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:47:09 +0100
Subject: FW: draft-rhodes-rsvp-recovery-signaling-00
acceptlanguage: en-US
Sender: owner-ccamp@ops.ietf.org

Dear all,

We propose this update to RSVP recovery signaling.

Comments would be welcome.
Andrew Rhodes, Nic Neate, David McWalter.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rhodes-ccamp-rsvp-recovery-fix-00.txt

Title:
RSVP-TE Recovery Signaling Fixes

Abstract:
This document updates the ASSOCIATION object used in RSVP-TE signaling of End-to-End and Segment Recovery.  This document solves problems with existing Segment Recovery procedures, and also makes possible recovery paths that cross addressing domain boundaries.