Re: [CCAMP] [mpls] Questions on draft-vkst-mpls-tp-oam-id-mib-01

Sam Aldrin <aldrin.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 05 January 2012 23:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :content-type:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date:to; bh=LS6vWWI9RzQz5wbeKJiiQToEbi8EBa41IE3IC4fxEnc=; b=cfjsf24bqxAORj5fxQ1uLfjKa97jQgmygZzfKRdg5Sz8QSy8w2FqaTCJCkVW36DCtE UIAse7HQi6pjqeE+b1Adv2K8YrIt5bj5y+P7xEgusO7mszKznHPyLTPm40g4NteY9zze 0gJn50fS4fi4hHI5Eqv1zUXzIaw6hbrqoAxpg=