Re: [CCAMP] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-06: (with COMMENT)

Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com> Thu, 24 May 2018 03:04 UTC

From: Ben Campbell <ben@nostrum.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 22:04:16 -0500
Cc: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>, "ccamp-chairs@ietf.org" <ccamp-chairs@ietf.org>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework@ietf.org>
To: "BRUNGARD, DEBORAH A" <db3546@att.com>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-ccamp-microwave-framework-06: (with COMMENT)

Hi Deborah,

My comment was not blocking, so take my arguments with a grain of salt:

The reasons you give seem like wonderful reasons to write things down somewhere. But I don’t see an argument about the archival value. In particular, what value an RFC would offer after the resulting YANG model is done and published.

Thanks!

Ben.