Re: [CCAMP] New Liaison Statement, "LS/r IETF CCAMP work on YANG Alarm Module Submission (reply to IETF-LS16 )"

stefan vallin <stefan@wallan.se> Wed, 07 March 2018 11:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=wallan-se.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=AwnpQK5GszF/hdCeEphmupYfDvuHMlxwTREi+M/VZf0=; b=suHJphrFSurPbxftk6rY0RrKmryWUjqJnHLqHOP4YrFLncL+F6m2TwWE4pojjInzrb 4Ty1g5BsExe3SVe7w0aPD5yIFU8BBbzXviDaF7Dag7RHWJe23ZcY+VQg79XUIB5P07xf FZ1qS59XS7WnuQiFOQnloQmCDJdZi6gyYN1CYKXP8xBQ3SaPLLTPZq0Rwkk/HeF5zdW2 4cl2fU+yXZpC98sWwZGxZvE6Iuu3FruNGn6tYd3KaS1qleIrzEpeM5+2y5nSZliT3YRl 9D/Cst/IWSBOf1YXPA1KY9IPjQoUO1sAHWf0sQnXlqiFRbSZDpJjb0D/dqyEMJQJfiYO uc9w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=AwnpQK5GszF/hdCeEphmupYfDvuHMlxwTREi+M/VZf0=; b=s36LNe1CdEOBAo9GMAtV0tla/N+JUYq5XGAzEn9HYu3Mf/NGx4M4KngLkOkQ3sRFLq lQSNXBIlYOAw640j+t3MlooqpWKJ2hhBTkmD2nWHKu8e7RJuMsq5fmpLiTn3eo0PhfXf XAnIBlOvQIW0BwN9WRQ1EopZshQuFYIl/8NsMNuiVdzb++o92uaOgsUcavRTZJGc20bm 7yoUP/jdepzYugQ+YBWr8B+EAk9NY0QfOMUzAZ8M/4O2GPvI4MFjvNJgIey0YGGfGKXM QIGYq5mpciihcLS2cx4dl29WUxWNDY/JY+J1Rjuingsq9iK81SvvHAuupoLT4/4HrncL jK0A==