Re: [CCAMP] Objective function draft

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Wed, 19 September 2012 11:46 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 07:46:35 -0400
From: Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
To: "JP Vasseur (jvasseur)" <jvasseur@cisco.com>, Julien Meuric <julien.meuric@orange.com>
Cc: "ccamp@ietf.org" <ccamp@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [CCAMP] Objective function draft

Julien,
	Just to add to Gert's point about UNI/ENNI not being related to layers;
you can find the same terminology in the context of MPLS-TP, see RFCs
6215 and 5921.  We already have RFC4208 which provides the foundation of
a GMPLS UNI, and the related RFC5787(bis) work.

I personally see this as the foundation and context for this (and the
beeram) discussion.

Lou